Tastes of Rome 2 With Gianluca Ruggieri | Mar 19Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class Via Zoom
Cost:$55.00-$185.00 per ticket
About this experience
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• You can buy your own ingredients, or order ingredients (for either 2 People or 4 People)
• You can have your kit delivered or pick it up at Cucinato the day of the class
• Ingredients for 2 or 4 People (when you select your package on this page)
• Wine, charcuterie, focaccia, pizza and more from the Cucinato Mercato
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase.
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Full of talent, creativity and infectious enthusiasm, Gianluca is a young chef from Rome who recently joined our team as Cucinato Mercato chef, culinary instructor, and event host. And we couldn’t be happier!
Gianluca has been cooking since he was a child and as he grew, he realized food was his calling. He worked in various restaurants in Italy early in his career before landing a job at the 5-star luxury JK Place, where he worked under the guidance of Chef Antonio Martucci, his mentor to this day. Chef Antonio taught Gianluca a lot about fine dining, and more importantly, about dedication to his craft. Now Gianluca is excited to bring his passion for learning, creative expression and teaching others to Toronto, where he hopes to share a taste of the authentic Roman way of life!