Homemade Pizza Class | Fri May 26Hands on, interactive cooking class
Cost:$130.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for Cucinato's fun, ever-popular pizza class - chosen by Toronto Life as one of the city’s best cooking experiences!
Pizza is in chef Bruno di Sarno's blood - he grew up and trained in Naples, the birthplace of pizza, and today he works as a chef, pizza-maker and culinary instructor here in Toronto.
Bruno will teach you everything you need to know about how to make amazing pizza right in the comfort of your own home - you won't need a fancy pizza oven or expensive equipment to do it!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• How to make delicious pizza dough from scratch
• The proper way to knead, ferment and bake the dough
• How to prepare toppings and make classic pizzas like Margherita, Diavolo and Funghi
• How to source and work with the best raw materials
A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks will be available for purchase at the event. Our wine list can be viewed here: https://cucinato.ca/collections/wines
We also offer corkage, the fee is $15 per bottle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but please notify Cucinato in advance!)
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking