Homemade Pasta Class (Tagliatelle) | Feb 20Virtual Cooking Class with chef Cosimo Ieraci
Cost:$45.00-$100.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join chef Cosimo Ieraci for this fun, hands-on class where we’ll make egg-and-flour tagliatelle pasta from scratch! Cosimo will show you how to make the dough, and roll and cut it into tagliatelle.
You'll also learn how to make the perfect sauce to pair with this pasta: Ragù di Funghi - a delicious mushroom sauce that pairs perfectly with hearty pastas like tagliatelle. It's a classic winter pasta sauce and only takes 30 mins to make!
Ragù di Funghi
Focaccia barese & Insalata mista (compliments of Cucinato Mercato)
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• We will send you recipes and Zoom instructions prior to the class
• You can buy your own ingredients; or order the Ingredient Kit from Cucinato (each kit is for two people)
• If you order the recipe kit, you have the option, of (a) home delivery or (b) pickup from our studio (1338 Lansdowne Ave at St Clair West) the day before the class
• Wine, pantry or prepared dishes may be added from our weekly Mercato
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase.
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Chef Cosimo spent half his childhood between his nonna’s kitchen and garden, and now that he’s grown up and become a professional chef … well, not much has changed! Cos' nonna (and his mom) are still the biggest inspiration for his culinary creations, whether he’s making soppressata at home or teaching a homemade pasta class at Cucinato.