Homemade Pasta Class | Fri Jan 28Virtual Cooking Class with chef Cosimo Ieraci
Cost:$50.00-$110.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join chef Cosimo Ieraci for this fun, hands-on class where we’ll learn to make homemade pasta from scratch!
Cosimo will show you everything you need to know: how to make the dough, roll it out, and form it into popular shapes like lasagna, linguine and tagliatelle.
We'll also learn how to make two great sauces that pair perfectly with the egg-and-flour pasta we'll be be making. Once we're done, you'll sit down to enjoy the meal we've prepared, served by the Cucinato team!
Tagliatelle alla bolognese - Pasta with traditional Northern Italian ragù
Pappardelle ai funghi - Pasta with a mixed mushroom sauce
Insalata mista - Seasonal mixed green salad
Cannoli rotti - "Broken" cannoli in a cup
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• We will send you recipes and Zoom instructions prior to the class
• You can buy your own ingredients; or order the Ingredient Kit from Cucinato (each kit is for two people)
• If you order the recipe kit, you have the option, of (a) home delivery or (b) pickup from our studio (1338 Lansdowne Ave at St Clair West) the day before the class
• Wine, pantry or prepared dishes may be added from our weekly Mercato
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase.
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Chef Cosimo spent half his childhood between his nonna’s kitchen and garden, and now that he’s grown up and become a professional chef … well, not much has changed! Cos' nonna (and his mom) are still the biggest inspiration for his culinary creations, whether he’s making soppressata at home or teaching a homemade pasta class at Cucinato.