Grilling Italian Style - Cooking Class | July 12Live, Hands-on Virtual Cooking Class
Location:Virtual (Via Zoom)
Cost:$90.00 per person
About this experience
Join chef Marco Marani for a fun, informative cooking class right in the comfort of your own backyard! We’ll deliver the ingredients and recipes to your home, so all you have to do is log on with your phone and grill along with us!
Webcasting live from his own backyard, Marco will share three simple, delicious BBQ recipes. The approach here is classic Italian grilling - no rich or overbearing sauces, marinades or rubs - just the right technique to bring out the natural flavours of the meats and vegetables, and complement them with just the right accents
WHAT WE'RE GRILLING
- Bistecca alla grigia - Grilled ribeye steak
- Pollo alla diavola - Grilled chicken marinated in herbs and peperoncino
- Verdure miste - Mixed grilled vegetables (Bell peppers, eggplant, asparagus and zucchini)
HOW IT WORKS
- Minimum 2 people per order
- Ingredients and recipes will be delivered to your home the day of the event
- A Zoom link will be emailed to you prior to the event
- Feel free to add wine or pantry items from our Mercato to your order, we’ll deliver those too!
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
CHEF MARCO MARANI
A man of many passions, Marco describes his approach to cooking as authentic Italian, done in a modern way.
He was born and raised in Fabriano (Le Marche), a city famous for its artisanal papermaking and its great culinary tradition. He learned about cooking from his mother and his nonna first, and later as a youth working in local restaurants and planning dinner events of his own.
He moved to Toronto in 2012 where he soon joined the Terroni family, helping to open Sud Forno Queen St and Sud Forno Temperance, where he works today as Chef de Partie.