Even More Test ClassHands-on, Interactive Cooking Class Via Zoom
Cost:$50.00-$130.00 per ticket
About this experience
This class is a follow up to Massimo's popular Classic Pasta Sauces class.
Here’s your chance to perfect your technique at making some Italy’s most famous pasta sauces, while spending a fun and relaxing evening with everybody’s favourite host, chef Massimo Bruno!
In this hands-on, interactive class, Massimo will guide the class through the process of making these classic dishes:
Strozzapreti al ragu di funghi e salsiccia - Sausage and mushroom ragu with rustic strozzapreti pasta
Maltagliati von broccoli e caprino - Maltagliati pasta with broccoli and goats cheese, au gratin
We'll send you the recipes ahead time so you can purchase your own ingredients for the class, or you can order an INGREDIENT KIT for pickup or delivery.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Three delicious classic Italian dishes
- What types of pasta pair best with these sauces
- How (and where) to choose the best ingredients
- Hacks and substitutions to suit your palate and budgeti
HOW IT WORKS
- Tickets are per household (not per person)
- We will send you recipes, instructions, and language learning materials 3 days prior to the event
- You can buy your own ingredients; or order the INGREDIENT KIT from Cucinato (each kit is for two people)
- If you order the recipe kit, you have the option, of (a) home delivery or (b) pickup from our studio (1338 Lansdowne Ave at St Clair West) on the day of the class
- Wine, pantry or prepared dishes may be added from our weekly Mercato
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase.
- Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Massimo is a partner here at Cucinato and the executive chef of our weekly Mercato. He’s been hosting regionally themed supper clubs, special events and cooking classes at his own kitchen studio since 2005. He also hosts culinary tours to Southern Italy several times a year.
Massimo’s approach to Italian cooking is pretty much his outlook on life in general: keep it simple and authentic, never stop innovating, and always have fun!