Cocktail Making with Alessandro Aureli | Thurs Feb 9Classic Cocktails with Gourmet Pizza Pairings
Cost:$95.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join mixology and amaro expert Alessandro Aureli for this hands-on class where you'll learn some great new cocktails and enjoy gourmet pizza pairings by chef Bruno.
Alessandro, a native of Le Marche, began his bartending career in Milan (Corvo Torvo) over a decade ago, before moving to Toronto to work at Buca. Today he is the bar manager for Oretta Midtown and King West.
Alessandro is passionate about the art of mixology and excited to share this with you during this fun, laid-back, interactive class!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• The art, craft and science of cocktail-making, Italian style
• Classic recipes and variations like Negroni Sbagliato ("Mistaken Negroni")
• Advice on garnishing, presentation, and bartending tools
• Historical and cultural knowledge about key ingredients
• Tips and tricks for innovating and upping your own cocktail for your next party!
Negroni Bianco - Lillet Blanc, Strega, Gin
Sbagliato - Campari, Sweet Vermouth, Prosecco
Garibaldi - Campari, orange juice simple syrup
Nomaretto Sour (Non-alcholic) - Lyres amaretto, lemon & simple syrup
SAMPLE PIZZA MENU
Zucca e capperi - Roasted winter squash, capers, fior di latte
Burrata, pomodorini semi secchi, rucula - Burrata, semi-dried cherry tomato and arugula
Alla diavola – Tomato, ‘nduja, black olives, fior di latte
Prosciutto – Prosciutto crudo, arugula, shaved parmigiano, fior di latte
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but please notify Cucinato in advance!)
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking