Classic Biscotti | Sun Jan 16Hands-on, In-Person Cooking Class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for Anna's ever-popular biscotti class, where you'll learn the basic techniques to make great biscotti, as well as some classic varieties like cantucci.
In today’s hands-on, interactive class, Anna Sottile will show you how to make three of her favourite biscotti recipes:
Cantucci - Classic Tuscan honey-almond biscotti
Cioccolato – Chocolate, with or without nuts (you can make either)
Frutta secca – Dried fruits like cranberries and raisins. We’ll make a simple dough and you can add the ones you like best
At the end of the class, you'll take home a small bach of each biscotto you made during the class!
SNACKS & WINE
- A light snack and complimentary espresso will be served during classes
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $10 corkage fee applies
HOW IT WORKS / SAFETY
- Classes limited to 12people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
- Food will not be shared: guests will handle and cook their own food only
- Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
- If you have any COVID symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase.
- Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted arrangements so it’s a great place to shop throughout the year for all your gifting needs!