Christmas Cookies Baking Class | Nov 28 - SOLD OUTHands-on, In-person Class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
[Please note: Ontario vaccine certificate is required for all indoor events at Cucinato, in compliance with provincial guidelines]
Join Anna Sottile for a fun, informative, hands-on baking class here at Cucinato. She'll show you how to some of her favourite Christmas cookies!
Just in time for the holidays, you'll learn some great new recipes and take home a nice batch of cookies you bake during the class. You can them give as gifts to friends and family, or do what nonna does - put in the freezer to enjoy over the holidays!
COOKIES WE'LL MAKE
- Ricciarelli - Tuscan almond cookies, soft and moist, covered in icing sugar
- Torrone calabrese alle mandorle - A Calabrian twist on the classic Italian nougat, made with almonds, honey and sugar
- Susumelle - Southern Italian biscuits made with cocoa and spice, finished with an espresso-sugar glaze
HEALTH & SAFEY GUIDELINES
• Vaccine certificate required in compliance with provincial guidelines
• Events are limited to 12 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
• Masks to be worn except when eating
• Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
• If you have any COVID-like symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund or credit
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted arrangements so it’s a great place to shop throughout the year for all your gifting needs!