Baking with Nutella | Sun Jan 30Hands-on, In-Person Cooking Class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for special baking class dedicated to Italy’s most popular gianduja (chocolate hazelnut spread)!
In today’s class, baker Federico Palazzetti (owner of Freddie's Pies) will show you how to put a Nutella-inspired twist on three iconic Italian desserts. At the end of the class we'll package up your baking to take home and enjoy!
WHAT WE'RE BAKING
Nutella Tiramisù - Italy's most beloved dessert, infused with Nutella
Baci di Nutella - A twist on the classic Baci di Dama ("lady's kiss") biscotto: two delicate dome-shaped biscuits with Nutella-ganache filling
Cornetti di Nutella - Similar to croissants, cornetti are a favourite collazione or snack. This simple recipe adds a fun, delicious nutella filling.
At the end of the class, we'll package up your desserts for you to take home and enjoy with your family and friends!
• Charcuterie board for 2 or 4 people
• Wine by the bottle (wine by the glass is available during the class)
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Vaccine certificate required in compliance with provincial guidelines
• Events are limited to 12 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
• Masks to be worn except when eating
• Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
• If you have any COVID-like symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund or credit
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)