Baking with Nutella | Nov 3Hands-on, In-person Class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
[Please note: Ontario vaccine certificate is required for all indoor events at Cucinato, in compliance with provincial guidelines]
A special baking class dedicated to Italy’s most popular gianduja (chocolate hazelnut spread)!
In today’s class, baker Federico Palazzetti (owner of Freddie's Pies) will show you how to put a Nutella-inspired twist on three iconic Italian desserts. At the end of the class we'll package up your baking to take home and enjoy!
WHAT WE'RE BAKING
Nutella Tiramisù - Italy's most beloved dessert, infused with Nutella
Baci di Nutella - A twist on the classic Baci di Dama ("lady's kiss") biscotto: two delicate dome-shaped biscuits with Nutella-ganache filling
Cornetti di Nutella - Similar to croissants, cornetti are a favourite collazione or snack. This simple recipe adds a fun, delicious nutella filling.
At the end of the class, we'll package up your desserts for you to take home and enjoy with your family and friends!
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS• Charcuterie board for 2 or 4 people
• Wine by the bottle (wine by the glass is available during the class)
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Vaccine certificate required in compliance with provincial guidelines
• Events are limited to 12 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
• Masks to be worn except when eating
• Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
• If you have any COVID-like symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund or credit
FINE PRINT• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Baking is more than a job for Federico – it’s a family business that goes back generations. In fact, according to his mom, Federico could make dough before he could even walk! At a young age he started helping out in the family bakery and by the age of 18 he was the manager of the business.
A few years later he decided it was time to strike out on his own. His travels led him to Milan, Bangkok, and eventually Toronto, working primarily as a pizza maker in various restaurants. But he never lost his passion for his first love – pastry – and when the opportunity arose, he opened his own boutique baking company right here in Toronto: Freddy’s Pies.