Tastes of Puglia with Laura Panarese | Jan 17Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class
Cost:$125.00 per ticket
About this experience
[Please note: Ontario vaccine certificate is required for all indoor events at Cucinato, in compliance with provincial guidelines]
Join chef Laura for a fun evening cooking some of her favourite hometown dishes!
As will learn, Puglia is not just a beautiful place to visit - its hearty, flavourful dishes showcase the best flavours Southern Italy has to offer!
Ziti al forno alla pugliese - Hearty baked pasta dish with tomato, sausage, mozzarella and béchamel
Bombette Pugliesi - Meat rolls stuffed with cheese, pancetta and herbs
Purea di fave e cicoria - Fava puree with chicory
Insalata di patate alla pugliese - sPotato salad with cherry tomato, red onion, olives and seasoning
HEALTH & SAFEY GUIDELINES
• Vaccine certificate required in compliance with provincial guidelines
• Events are limited to 12 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
• Masks to be worn except when eating
• Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
• If you have any COVID-like symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund or credit
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
ABOUT CHEF LAURA PANARESE
Laura’s love for cooking dates back to her childhood in the scenic town of Saliento, Puglia, a passion she inherited from her father. She studied art at school and achieved success in the fashion industry early in her career, before giving it up to pursue her first great love: la cucina.
After graduating from the Accademia Marchesi in Milano, Laura settled in Emilia-Romagna, one of Italy’s most celebrated culinary regions. She worked there for many years before immigrating to Canada in 2018 to work with Toronto’s most famous emiliano chef, Gabriele Paganelli (chef/co-owner Speducci).
True to her visual arts background, Laura believes every dish should look as delicious as it tastes. And though she loves fine dining and innovation, her approach is rooted in traditional Italian cooking. “Always keeping it simple,” she says, “and valorizing every ingredient.”