Fish & Seafood Class with Stefano Agostini | Wed Jul 20Hands-on & Interactive Experience
Cost:$130.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for a special evening with resident seafood expert Stefano Agostini, a northern Italian chef who comes from a long line of fishmongers in the Veneto region. Stefano is the director of Slow Fish Toronto and a passionate advocate for healthy, sustainable - and delicious! - fish and seafood.
This is your chance to spend a few hours with Stefano in an interactive, small group setting and have all your questions about fish and seafood answered!
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• 4 great new recipes (see menu below)
• How to source the freshest, highest quality products
• Advice about different cooking methods (grilling, roasting, poaching, etc)
• Working with fresh versus frozen fish and seafood
• How to debone, scale, fillet a fish
• How to store fish and seafood
• Tips for shopping local and sustainable here in Ontario
Cozze gratinate - Mussels au gratin
Crocchette di baccalà - Codfish Croquettes
Linguine alla busara – Pasta with tomato and langoustines (scampi)
Pesce in crostata di patate - Potato crusted yellow perch
Insalata stagionale – Seasonal mixed green salad
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)