Farm to Table Cooking Class with Frati Farms - August Edition | Aug 18Hands-on & Interactive Experience
Cost:$125.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for the August edition of our Farm to Table cooking series with organic grower Enzo Frati (Frati Farms), cohosted by chef Stefano Agostini (Slow Food Toronto) and Cucinato co-founder Mark Cirillo!
Together we will prepare a 3-course meal that brings together classic Italian cooking techniques and fresh seasonal produce from Enzo's farm in Schomberg, Ontario, just one hour north of our studio in Corso Italia.
What you'll learn
• A first hand account of organic farming the GTA area
• Helpful tips for planting, cultivating, harvesting and preserving seasonal produce
• Classic cooking techniques you can adapt for whatever produce is in season
Focaccia alle zucchine - Homemade focaccia with zucchini and olives
Risotto all'ortolana - Risotto with garden fresh veggies
Secondo e contorni
Parmigiana di melanzane - Classic pan-style Parmigiana made with Enzo's eggplant
Patate e cipolle rosse al forno - Roasted potatoes and red onions
Crostata di pesche - Traditional Italian tart made with Ontario peaches and ricotta
The menu may change slightly depending on the weather and availability at time of the class - but you can be sure we'll be preparing the best produce of the season this evening!
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)