Classic Pasta Sauces | SOLD OUTHands-on, In Person Cooking Class
Cost:$125.00 per ticket
About this experience
Here’s your chance to perfect your technique at making some if Italy’s most famous pasta sauces, while spending a fun and relaxing evening with chef Cosimo Ieraci!
In this hands-on, interactive class, Cosimo will guide the class through the process of making these 3 classics:
Alla puttanesca - a staple Napoletano dish made with tomato, olives, capers, anchovy and peperoncino
Ragù alla bolognese - often imitated, but rarely according to the original recipe; Cosimo will show you how it’s done in Emilia Romagna, where this sauce originates!
Alle cime di rapa - a famous dish from Puglia, where a humble broccoli rabe (rapini) is transformed into an iconic Italian dish
We'll make some focaccia to snack on at the start of the class, and when we're finished cooking, you'll sit down to a delicious meal served by our staff.
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES
• Masks to be worn except when eating
• As of Mar 1 proof of vaccination is no longer required at Ontario dining establishments
• Maximum capacity for public classes at this time is 16 people
• Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
• If you have any COVID-like symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund or credit
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Chef Cosimo spent half his childhood between his nonna’s kitchen and garden, and now that he’s grown up and become a professional chef … well, not much has changed! Cos' nonna (and his mom) are still the biggest inspiration for his culinary creations, whether he’s making soppressata at home or teaching a homemade pasta class at Cucinato.