Mother's Day Cooking Class | May 9Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class Via Zoom
Cost:$40.00-$160.00 per ticket
About this experience
Even if you can't physically see your Mom this year you can still spend some quality time together with our virtual Mother's Day Cooking Class!
Chef Gianluca has put together a fun, delicious menu we'll prepare together during the class (including one of his own mother's favourites, scaloppine al limone!). And you can add dessert, wine or Prosecco to your meal if you like!
We're offering the class at a reduced price to make it easier for you to buy two tickets - one for your household, and one for Mom. You have the option of buying your own ingredients, or purchasing an ingredient kit you can pick up at our studio or have it deliver to your home (and your Mom's too).
Please see below for details or contact with any questions!
Bigoli al pesto di cavolo nero e pistacchio - Home-made spaghetti with kale and pistachio pesto
Scaloppine al limone - Tender, flavourful lemon scaloppine
Insalata Siciliana - Fennel, Orange, Arugula & Radicchio Salad
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• You can buy your own ingredients, or order ingredients (for either 2 People or 4 People)
• You can have your kit delivered or pick it up at Cucinato the day of the class
OPTIONAL DESSERT & OTHER ADD-ONS
• Strawberry Tiramisu
• Heart-Shaped Frollini Cookies
• Mixed Amaretti Cookies
• Mimosa Kit
• Prosecco and other wines
• Ingredients for the class (2 or 4 portions) - choose your package when you purchase your ticket (above on this page)
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase.
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Full of talent, creativity and infectious enthusiasm, Gianluca is a young chef from Rome who recently joined our team as Cucinato Mercato chef, culinary instructor, and event host. And we couldn’t be happier!
Gianluca has been cooking since he was a child and as he grew, he realized food was his calling. He worked in various restaurants in Italy early in his career before landing a job at the 5-star luxury JK Place, where he worked under the guidance of Chef Antonio Martucci, his mentor to this day. Chef Antonio taught Gianluca a lot about fine dining, and more importantly, about dedication to his craft. Now Gianluca is excited to bring his passion for learning, creative expression and teaching others to Toronto, where he hopes to share a taste of the authentic Roman way of life!