Homemade Gnocchi Class | Wed Jan 26 - SOLD OUTHands-on, Interactive Cooking Class Via Zoom
Cost:$60.00-$170.00 per ticket
About this experience
Homemade gnocchi is one of the most popular dishes in Italy, and it’s easier than you think to make it!
In today’s class chef Gianluca will show you how to make classic potato gnocchi, and a simple, delicious sauce that pairs perfectly with them. When we’re finished preparing the dishes we’ll sit down together for a meal.
Gnocchi di patate
Salso di pomodoro
Insalata verde & focaccia barese (Included in Ingredient kit)
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• You can buy your own ingredients, or order ingredients (for either 2 People or 4 People)
• You can have your kit delivered or pick it up at Cucinato the day of the class
• Ingredients kit (2 or 4 Portions) - (when you select your package on this page)
• Wine, charcuterie or focaccia from the Cucinato Mercato
TOOLS YOU'LL NEED
- Gnocchi board or fork to make the gnocchi
- 2 pans for the sauces
- Pot for boiling gnocchi
- Knife or scraper for making the gnocchi
- Cutting board
Full of talent, creativity and infectious enthusiasm, Gianluca is a young chef from Rome who recently joined our team as Cucinato Mercato chef, culinary instructor, and event host. And we couldn’t be happier!
Gianluca has been cooking since he was a child and as he grew, he realized food was his calling. He worked in various restaurants in Italy early in his career before landing a job at the 5-star luxury JK Place, where he worked under the guidance of Chef Antonio Martucci, his mentor to this day. Chef Antonio taught Gianluca a lot about fine dining, and more importantly, about dedication to his craft. Now Gianluca is excited to bring his passion for learning, creative expression and teaching others to Toronto, where he hopes to share a taste of the authentic Roman way of life!