Classic Pasta Sauces Class | Apr 13Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class Via Zoom
Cost:$60.00-$190.00 per ticket
About this experience
Here’s your chance to perfect your technique at making some Italy’s most famous pasta sauces, while spending a fun and relaxing evening with everybody’s favourite host, chef Massimo Bruno!
In this hands-on, interactive class, Massimo will guide the class through the process of making these classic dishes:
Alla carbonara - the classic Roman dish, made egg yolk, guanciale and aged cheese
Alla puttanesca - a staple neapolitan dish made with tomato, olives, capers, anchovy and peperoncino
Rapini - pasta con rapini is the most common dish from Puglia, Massimo’s home region. He will share the secrets to making such a simple dish taste so good!
HOW IT WORKS
• Tickets are per household (not per person)
• You can buy your own ingredients, or order ingredients (for either 2 People or 4 People)
• You can have your kit delivered or pick it up at Cucinato the day of the class
• Ingredients for 2 or 4 People (when you select your package on this page)
• Wine, charcuterie, focaccia, pizza and more from the Cucinato Mercato
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
• No refunds after purchase.
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Massimo is a partner here at Cucinato and the executive chef of our weekly Mercato. He’s been hosting regionally themed supper clubs, special events and cooking classes at his own kitchen studio since 2005. He also hosts culinary tours to Southern Italy several times a year.
Massimo’s approach to Italian cooking is pretty much his outlook on life in general: keep it simple and authentic, never stop innovating, and always have fun!