SOLD OUT - Classic Biscotti Class | Sep 27Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class
Cost:$95.00 per person
About this experience
PLEASE NOTE: REDUCED CLASS SIZE AND OTHER MEASURES IN PLACE TO ENSURE SAFETY. SEE BELOW OR READ OUR SAFETY STATEMENT FOR MORE DETAILS.
In Italian the word “biscotto” refers to any type of cookie, though it’s literal translation means “twice baked.” And indeed it’s these twice-baked, sliced biscotti that have become very popular in recent years, across Italy and in coffee shops all over the world!
In today’s hands-on baking class Anna Sottile will show you hot to make three of her favourite biscotti recipes:
Cantucci - Classic Tuscan honey-almond biscotti
Cioccolato – Chocolate, with or without nuts (you can make either)
Frutta secca – Dried fruits like cranberries and raisins. We’ll make a simple dough and you can add the ones you like best
SNACKS & WINE
- A light snack and complimentary espresso will be served during classes
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
HOW IT WORKS / SAFETY
- Classes limited to 8 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
- Food will not be shared: guests will handle and cook their own food only
- Masks to be worn except when eating
- Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
- If you have any COVID symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase.
- Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted arrangements so it’s a great place to shop throughout the year for all your gifting needs!