Christmas Cookies Baking Class | Dec 6Virtual Baking Class via Zoom
Cost:$40.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join Anna Sottile for a fun, informative, hands-on baking class - live, via Zoom - where we'll make some of her favourite Christmas cookies! You'll learn some great new recipes and end up with a delicious batch of cookies you can enjoy with family, give as gifts to friends, or put in the freezer to enjoy over the holidays!
COOKIES WE'LL MAKE DURING THIS CLASS
- Ricciarelli - Tuscan almond cookies, soft and moist, covered in icing sugar
- Torrone calabrese alle mandorle - A Calabrian twist on the classic Italian nougat, made with almonds, honey and sugar
- Susumelle - Southern Italian biscuits made with cocoa and spice, finished with an espresso-sugar glaze
You can purchase your own ingredients or order the INGREDIENT KIT for this class for pickup or delivery.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tickets are per household (not per person)
- We will send you recipes 3 days prior to the event
- You can buy your own ingredients; or order the INGREDIENT KIT from Cucinato (each kit is for two people)
- If you order the recipe kit, you have the option of (a) home delivery or (b) pickup from our studio (1338 Lansdowne Ave at St Clair West)
- Wine, pantry or prepared dishes may be added from our weekly Mercato
WANT TO RECEIVE AN INGREDIENT KIT FOR THIS CLASS? CLICK HERE
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted arrangements so it’s a great place to shop throughout the year for all your gifting needs!