Baking with Nutella - In-Person Class | Sep 20Hands-on, Interactive Cooking Class
Cost:$95.00 per person
About this experience
PLEASE NOTE: REDUCED CLASS SIZE AND OTHER MEASURES IN PLACE TO ENSURE SAFETY. SEE BELOW OR READ OUR SAFETY STATEMENT FOR MORE DETAILS.
A special baking class dedicated to Italy’s most popular gianduja (chocolate hazelnut spread)!
In today’s class, baker Caterina Vitale will show you how to put a Nutella-inspired twist on three iconic Italian desserts. At the end of the class we'll package up your baking to take home and enjoy!
WHAT WE'RE BAKING
Nutellamisù - Italy's most beloved dessert, infused with Nutella
Crostata alla Nutella - Rustic nonna-style tart with a crema di Nutella filling
Baci di Nutella - A twist on the classic Baci di Dama ("lady's kiss") biscotto: two delicate dome-shaped biscuits with Nutella-ganache filling
SNACKS AND WINE
A light snack will be served during the class. Complimentary espresso will also be served. Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
HOW IT WORKS / SAFETY
- Classes limited to 8 people, and guests will be spread out, to ensure safe social distancing
- Food will not be shared: guests will handle and cook their own food only
- Masks to be worn except when eating
- Hand washing and sanitation protocols will be strictly followed
- If you have any COVID symptoms please stay home - we will issue a refund
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase.
- Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but you must notify Cucinato in advance!)
Born and raised in Canada, but with deep family roots in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Caterina is passionate about maintaining family traditions, especially in the kitchen. She has more than 25 years’ experience in the baking industry, and certification as a Master Cake Decorator, specializing in both traditional Italian desserts and custom designed cakes. She is the owner of the boutique online bakery, Charme & Clique.