Italian Summer Desserts (Dolci al Cucchiaio) | Thurs Jul 13Hands on, interactive class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for a fun, informative, hands-on baking class, where you'll learn four great desserts that don't actually require any baking at all - Because who really wants to turn on a hot oven in the summertime?!
These delicious, refreshing desserts are known as dolci al cucchiaio or "spoon desserts" in Italy. They're fun and delicious and often taste better when you make them the day before, so they're the perfect desserts for summer parties!
Working in small groups, we'll make a few batches of each recipe so you can try them during the class and also take home samples of each to enjoy in the next few days.
DESSERTS WE'LL BE MAKING
Crema di ricotta al limone - Lemon-infused ricotta cups layered with crumbled biscuits, topped with fresh whipped cream and fresh raspberries
Pesche al forno - Baked seasonal peaches with fresh mascarpone cream
Tiramisù alle fragole - Ontario stawberry tiramisù in a cup
Affogato - Fior di latte gelato, with amaretto liquore and expresso
- Learn four simple seasonal recipes you can enjoy all summer
- Make the most of the short Ontario fruit season
- These recipes are super versatile - adapt them to whaver's in season!
- Take home samples of your creations to share with family and friends
- All materials you need for the class will be provided by Cucinato
- A light snack will provided at the beginning of the class (homemade pizza)
In most cases we can accommodate dietary restrictions, but please contact us before booking to confirm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but please notify Cucinato in advance!)