Italian Cocktails Class, Summer Edition. With Alessandro Aureli - Thurs June 15Hands-on, interactive cocktail making class
Cost:$105.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join mixology and amaro expert Alessandro Aureli for the summer edition of our Italian Cocktails series. During this this hands-on class, interactive class you'll learn some great new recipes to up you cocktail game over the summer season! You'll also enjoy gourmet pizza pairings by Cucinato!
Alessandro, a native of Le Marche, began his bartending career in Milan (Corvo Torvo) over a decade ago, before moving to Toronto to work at Buca. Today he is the bar manager for Oretta Midtown and King West.
He's passionate about the art of mixology and excited to share this with you during this fun, laid-back, interactive class!
A bright, refreshing Elderflower spritz popular in the north of Italy this time of year. Made with gin, St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur, prosecco, lime, and soda
Originating from Milan, a seasonal twist on the Cuban classic: rum, Peroni, mint and lime.
This strikingly blue cocktail was a hit in Italian nightclubs in the 1990s and is enjoying a Renaissance in popularity these days. Made with gin, martini bianco, triple sec and blue curacao
How do they make the standard Brazilian cocktail in Sardinia? With Grappa Serpa di Poli, lime and sugar!
Imagine a spritz with no alcohol and you've got the Noperol. Made with non alcohol aperatif bitter, soda and lemon
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• The art, craft and science of cocktail-making, Italian style
• Advice on garnishing, presentation, and bartending tools
• Historical and cultural knowledge about key ingredients
• Tips and tricks for innovating and upping your own cocktail for the summer season!
SAMPLE PIZZA MENU
Pomodorini, rucola e Parmigiano - Cherry tomato, fior di latte, arugula and shaved Parmigiano
Zucchine, peperoni e olive - Zucchini, shepherd peppers, fior di latte and capers
Prosciutto cotto - Prosciutto, artichoke, mushroom and fior di latte
Alla diavola – Tomato, ‘nduja, black olives, fior di latte
Funghi - Pioppinno, chanterelle and cremini mushroom
IS THIS A DINNER EVENT?
The pizza parings we serve to accompany the cocktails are moderate in size, so you can consider it a 5-part, tapas style pizza dinner served over approximately 2 hours.
CAN I BUY AN EXTRA BEVERAGE?
Yes! We only ask that you drink responsibilty.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but please notify Cucinato in advance!)
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking