Classic Biscotti Baking Class | Sun Jan 21Hands on, interactive cooking class
Cost:$115.00 per ticket
About this experience
Join us for Anna's ever-popular biscotti class, where you'll learn the fundamentals for making great Italian cookies! Once you've mastered these surprisingly simple recipes, there are endless variations you can make with them!
During this hands-on, interactive class, Anna will demonstrate each recipe before dividing guests into small groups to make your own batches. You can sample your creations at the end of the class before boxing up the rest to enjoy at home with family and friends!
COOKIES WE'RE MAKING
Limone - Glased lemon biscotti
Arancia, mirtillo e cioccolato - Orange, cranberry and chocolate chip
Amaretti - Classic Southern Italian almond cookies (gluten free)
- Welcome snack (homemade focaccia) and introduction by Anna
- Baking with Anna in small groups
- Espresso, taste testing, and packing up your goodies to take home
INGREDIENTS, PORTIONING, EQUIPMENT, APRONS
We've got you covered! Just bring yourself and wear a pair of comfortable shoes like you would if baking at home!
A selection of wines, beers and soft drinks will be available for purchase at the event. Our wine list can be viewed here: https://cucinato.ca/collections/wines
We also offer corkage, the fee is $15 per bottle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• No refunds after purchase
• Exchanges (one per ticket) permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.
• Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable - you can give them to someone else if you can’t attend (but please notify Cucinato in advance!)
• We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted arrangements so it’s a great place to shop throughout the year for all your gifting needs!