Thursday, 17 January 2019, 6:30–10:00 PM | $100 + Taxes
Join us for a fun & interactive evening with master pizza maker Bruno Di Sarno!
Pizza is in Bruno’s blood – he grew up in Naples, the birthplace of pizza, and today he works as a chef and pizza-making instructor here in Toronto.
Bruno will teach you everything you need to know about how to make amazing pizza right at home – even if you don’t have an expensive pizza oven or fancy equipment.
What you’ll learn:
- How to select and work with the best raw materials
- The proper way to knead, ferment and bake the dough
- Classic Italian combinations like Margherita, Marinara & Funghi
A selection of appetizers and pizzas will be served throughout the night to enjoy during the class.
WINE / CORKAGE – a selection of Italian wine & beer will be available for purchase. If you would like to bring your own wine there is $15 corkage fee.
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable.