- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Biscotti Baking Class
February 1 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$95
Join us for a special Valentine’s edition of Anna Sottile’s popular biscotti class, where we’ll make some of Italy’s most amorous classic cookies!
Recipes We’ll Make During the Class
Baci di Dama – One of Piemonte’s most famous confections, called “lady kisses” because the two hazelnut biscuits, separated by a thin layer of dark chocolate, resemble a lover’s lips waiting to be kissed
Sospiri: As the name suggests, these fluffy mini cakes filled with pastry cream and covered in a sugar glaze will cause your Valentine to sigh
Nodini d’amore: Love can be bittersweet, like these pillowy “lemon love knots” covered in citrus glaze
At the end of the class we’ll package up your baking to take home to enjoy with family and friends!
Snacks and Wine
- A light snack will be served during the class (buffet style)
- Complimentary espresso will also be served
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
About Anna Sottile
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted gift arrangements so it’s a great place to visit this holiday season!
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted (one per ticket) up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets are transferable