Risotto Cooking Class: Seafood, Salsiccia & Porcini – SOLD OUT
January 23 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm$105
Join chef Agostini for this small, hands-on, interactive cooking class!
Pasta might be the stereotypical Italian dish, but in certain regions of central and northern Italy, risotto is the more common primi piatto enjoyed by the locals.
One such place is Vicenza, where chef Stefano Agostini grew up. In the Agostini household risotto was the daily dish, often cooked with seafood because fish mongering has been the family business for generations.
Stefano is excited to share the secrets for making perfect risotto and using it as the base for three delicious, classic Northern Italian dishes:
Risotto frutti di mare (seafood risotto)
Risotto fughi e salsiccia (sausage and mushroom risotto)
Risotto alla zucca (squash risotto)
Stefano will share tips for buying, storing and cooking with seafood and seasonal vegetables. And at the end of the class, we’ll sit down and enjoy the dishes we’ve prepared together!
WINE / CORKAGE
- A selection of Italian wine & beer will be available for purchase
- If you would like to bring your own wine there is $15 corkage fee.
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable