Pizza Making Class with Master Pizza Chef Pasquale Ponticiello
November 7 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$100
Cucinato is excited to welcome back one of Toronto’s top pizza makers, master pizzaiolo Pasquale Ponticello, for a fun and interactive pizza making class!
Pizza is in Pasquale’s blood – he comes from Naples, the birthplace of pizza, and worked in the city’s top pizzerias for many years before coming to Toronto in 2013. Today he works as a consultant and educator with local industry leaders like Faema Canada and Posta Ristorante.
Tonight Pasquale will teach you everything you need to know to make fantastic pizza in your own home – no fancy equipment necessary!
What you’ll learn
- How to select and work with the best raw materials
- The proper way to knead, ferment and bake the dough
- How to make classic Italian pizzas like Margherita, Marinara & Funghi
Food & drinks during the class
- A selection of snacks and pizzas will be served throughout the evening
- Wine and beer will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own wine – $15 corkage fee applies
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable.