Homemade Lasagna Cooking Class!
March 1 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$105
Spend a fun Sunday afternoon making the ultimate Italian comfort food, lasagne!
During this hand-on class you’ll make two types of lasagne – one with meat, one without – and when you’re done you can take them both home to enjoy a delicious Sunday dinner with family and friends!
WHAT YOU’LL MAKE
Lasagne alla bolognese – The original meat lasagne from Emilia Romagna, made with egg and spinach pasta, creamy béchamel and slow cooked meat ragu.
Lasagne ai fungi (mushrooms) – Simple, hearty and flavourful, the perfect lasagne bianche this time of year!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How to make bechemel and ragu sauce from scratch
- How to make home pasta (with or without spinach)
- Helpful tips for shortcuts, ingredient variations and more
SNACKS AND WINE
- A light snack will be served during the class
- Complimentary espresso will also be served
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted (one per ticket) up to 5 days prior to the event.
- Tickets are transferable