- This event has passed.
Handmade Pasta Class – Tagliatelle, A Perfect Winter Dish – SOLD OUT
January 16 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm$105
Join chef Cosimo Ieraci for this fun, hands-on class where we’ll make egg-and-flour tagliatelle pasta from scratch! The hearty pasta and sauces we’ll be making tonight are perfect dishes for the weather this time of year!
What you’ll learn
- How to make the pasta dough and cut it into tagliatelle
- Two classic Italian sauces traditionally paired with tagliatelle: Porcini (a hearty mushroom-based sauce) and Ragu alla Bolognese (meat sauce typical of the Emilia Romagna region)
At the end of the class we’ll sit down and enjoy the dishes you’ve prepared with Cosimo, as well as a few additional ones we’ve made for you.
Food & drinks during the class
- A light snack is provided when guests arrive, in addition to the full meal we will enjoy at the end of the class
- Wine and beer will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own wine – $15 corkage fee applies
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable.