- This event has passed.
Cooking Class: Organic Pasta Making With Giulio Muratori
August 22 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$90
Join us for a hands-on, interactive class with Cucinato’s very own in-house pasta maker, Giulio Muratori! Giulio is an artisanal pasta-maker who specializes in organic grains that are healthier and more sustainable than the white, bleached, processed flours used in commercially produced pasta.
Tonight Giulio will show you how to make homemade pasta with two types of grain: an organic semolina flour from Italy, and an organic emer flour produced right here in Ontario.
We’ll also show you how to make a few simple, delicious, seasonal sauces to pair with the pasta, made from local organic produce from urban farmer Enzo Frati, who will be our special guest for the evening.
At the end of the class we’ll sit down together to enjoy the meal we have prepared!
Food & drinks during the class
- A light snack is provided when guests arrive, in addition to the full meal we will enjoy at the end of the class
- Wine and beer will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own wine – $15 corkage fee applies
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable.