Cooking Class: Organic Pasta Making with Giulio Muratori
December 5 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$95
Join us for a hands-on, interactive class with Cucinato’s very own in-house pasta maker, Giulio Muratori! Tonight Giulio will show you how to make homemade pasta with two types of pasta: fettuccine and cavatelli.
The organic flours we’ll use during the class are milled right here in Ontario, just an hour north of Toronto. They are healthier and more sustainable than the common flour often used in commercial pasta making.
We’ll also demonstrate how to make a few simple sauces that pair perfectly with the types of pasta we’re making. And at the end of the class we’ll sit down together to enjoy the meal we have prepared!
Food & drinks during the class
- A light snack is provided when guests arrive, in addition to the full meal we will enjoy at the end of the class
- Wine and beer will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own wine – $15 corkage fee applies
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable.