- This event has passed.
Baking with Nutella Class – SOLD OUT
February 2 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$95
To honour the venerable old tradition of “World Nutella Day” we’ve created special baking class dedicated to Italy’s most popular gianduja (chocolate hazelnut spread). In today’s class, baker Caterina Vitale will show you how to put a Nutella-inspired twist on three iconic Italian desserts:
Nutellamisù – Italy’s most beloved dessert, infused with Nutella
Bombe farciti alla Nutella – Deep-fried, sugar-glazed, Nutella-stuffed – what more can you ask?
Crostata alla Nutella – Rustic nonna-style tart with a crema di Nutella filling
At the end of the class we’ll package up your baking to take home to enjoy with family and friends!
Snacks and Wine
- A light snack will be served during the class (buffet style)
- Complimentary espresso will also be served
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
About Caterina Vitale
Born and raised in Canada, but with deep family roots in the southern Italian region of Calabria, Caterina is passionate about maintaining family traditions, especially in the kitchen. She has more than 25 years’ experience in the baking industry, and certification as a Master Cake Decorator, specializing in both traditional Italian desserts and custom designed cakes. She is the owner of the boutique online bakery, Charme & Clique.
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 5 days prior to the event.