- This event has passed.
Baking Class: Italian Christmas Cookies – SOLD OUT
November 17, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm$90
Join Anna Sottile for a fun, informative, hands-on baking class where we’ll make some of the most popular traditional Italian Christmas cookies! You’ll not only learn the recipes – you’ll take your delicious creations home so you can impress your friends – and your nonni – this holiday season!
Recipes We’ll Make During the Class
Ricciarelli – Tuscan almond cookies, soft and moist, covered in icing sugar
Torrone calabrese alle mandorle – A Calabrian twist on the classic Italian nougat, made with almonds, honey and sugar
Cuccidati – Traditional Sicilian cookies, stuffed with walnut, date, honey, figs and spices, wrapped in a layer of dough, then covered with icing sugar and dusted with colourful sprinkles
Susumelle – Southern Italian biscuits made with cocoa and spice, finished with an espresso-sugar glaze
A few more things to note:
- Light snacks will be served during the class (buffet style)
- Wine will be available for sale by the glass. Or you can bring your own – $15 corkage fee applies
About Anna Sottile
Anna Sottile is the owner / founder of Italy at Home, a gourmet Italian shop specializing in home-made, traditional confections (“Nonna cookies”) and artisanal Italian products: olive oils, preserves, pastas, chocolates, panettone and much more. Italy at Home specializes in beautifully crafted gift arrangements so it’s a great place to visit this holiday season!
- We will do our best to accommodate dietary needs – please contact us before booking
- No refunds after purchase. Exchanges permitted up to 3 days prior to the event.
- Tickets to Cucinato events are transferable